We are excited to provide some solid updates on the progress toward building Torah Academy of San Antonio, as follows:
- We have updated the TASA Curriculum Page. Please check it out to find out more about our General Studies & Judaic Studies curriculum.
- We are finalizing the school calendar and will have an update out at the beginning of next week.
- We have started the teacher search process and will provide further updates in the coming weeks.
- The Board has approved the operating budget for the 2013-2014 school year to allow TASA to open with Kinder – 5th grade.
We also want to remind you that we have three upcoming parlor meetings to allow our administration to update you directly on our progress, but more importantly to answer any questions you may have. The schedule for those meetings is as follows:
- Thursday, February 14 at 7:30 PM – at the home of Dawn Train Tawil
- Sunday, February 17 at 7:30 PM – at the home of Marcia & Charles Schwartz
- Monday, February 25 at 7:30 PM – at the home of Stacey & Adam Schwartz
We encourage anyone who would like to attend and hear more about us and ask questions directly to our administration to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, please help support Torah Academy by purchasing Purim Cards from the TASA Store. It will help our school and you’ll fulfill a great Purim mitzvah at the same time.
We’d like to remind you that enrollment is open. You can find more information by visiting our Admissions page.
We are working diligently every day to ensure that TASA will open as a strong and vibrant learning atmosphere for all our students in grades Kinder through 5th grade. Dr. Rothrock and Rabbi Marrus have done an amazing job so far and will continue to do so. The education of our children is of paramount importance and we are taking every step necessary to ensure that the scholastic level of our school meets the highest standards.
We thank you for your continued consideration and support of Torah Academy. We look forward to hopefully seeing you at one of our upcoming parlor meetings and we look forward to greeting all our students this coming school year for the Grand Opening of TASA.
TASA Board of Directors