Returning Students Process Note the March 9 Early Bird Deadlines!
- Complete all required admissions forms and send electronically to email@example.com.
- Fill out the TASA Reenrollment Form. (interactive PDF)
- Completed Medical Form (printable PDF)
- Completed Emergency Contact Form(interactive PDF)
- Updated immunization records complying with these requirements.
- TASA Policy and other Acknowledgments Form (includes) (interactive PDF)
- Handbook acknowledgment
- Acceptance of TASA social media policy
- Acceptance of TASA use of technology policies
- TASA photo release form
- Contact information for shared school directory
- If submitting after March 9, 2018, please include an application fee of $360. Please make checks payable to Torah Academy of San Antonio. You can also make a direct payment by going to our Donations page.
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
New Students should fill follow the process outlined on the New Student Admissions Process page.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Please visit the Tuition & Financial Aid Page for more information.
To access the Flexible Tuition Application, click here.
After applicants have completed the re-enrollment process, a Tuition & Enrollment Contract may be issued.*
You will have to return the Tuition and Enrollment Contract with a 5% tuition deposit. For more information on Tuition & Financial Aid, please click here.
TASA will at no time discriminate against any student or applicant for admission on the basis of race, color or national or ethnic origin and will admit students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at TASA and will at no time discriminate on the basis of race in administering its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other school administered programs.
*TASA reserves the right to deny admission to any applicant or to expel any enrolled student if the admission or continued enrollment would, in the sole judgment of the Head of School, be detrimental to the interests of TASA.