One Community. One Goal.
We’re looking forward to a wonderful day with campaign calling, mitzvah projects, our community brunch with JAFI speaker Michelle Rojas-Tal, and our 9 different Yom Limmud sessions led by our Rabbis, guests from the Western Galilee, the HMMSA, and Hillel San Antonio. Plus there’s free childcare available all day!
9:30am – 12:00pm: Phonathon – Free
12:30pm – 1:45pm: Community Brunch – $10 per person
With special guest speaker Michelle Rojas-Tal, Central Schlichah to Hillel International and Director of Israel Fellows who joins us as a guest of the Jewish agency for Israel (JAFI) – Holzman Auditorium.
2:00pm – 3:15pm: Yom Limmud – Free
Join us as we bring back an old San Antonio tradition with Yom Limmud. Pick a topic that interests you:
- King David & the Power of the Psalms
- The Origin & Impact of the Shofar
- The Power of One
- Teshuvah from Fear vs Teshuvah from Love
- Repentance & Foregiveness in the Shtisel Family
- A Multicultural Conversation about Women in Israel
- Community Memory & Preservation
- Teen Session 1: Jews & Comic Books
- Teen Session 2: Jewish Leadership: New & Improv’d
All Day: Kids Club – Free
Need help with your children as you participate in all the 100 Days Kick-Off has to offer? Please let us know so we can help! Child care is available over three time slots so you can drop in to each part of the day:
- 9:30am – 12:00pm
- 12:00pm – 1:45pm
- 1:45pm – 3:00pm
Kick-Off RSVP: www.tinyurl.com/JFSA100Days
Learn More: https://www.jfsatx.org/ways-to-give/100daycampaign