Tuition & Fees 2017-2018*:
Registration Fee: $300 (waived if Admissions Application or Tuition Contracts are submitted before February 17, 2017)
PTO Fee: $50, due by August 1, 2017.
Tuition Grades K-8: $9,750
“Give-or-Get” Contribution: Each family will be asked to solicit or contribute $500 or more in addition to tuition. The school will make available various opportunities throughout the year to help each family meet this contribution requirement. Each family will be responsible to account for donations which they solicited to receive credit towards this requirement.
Upon acceptance to the school, TASA requires a tuition contract be signed, along with a $500 deposit toward the balance of tuition.
*Tuition is approved annually by the Board of Directors, prior to the admissions period.
Tuition Payment Plans:
TASA offers three tuition payment plan options:
- Single Payment Plan: Tuition is due in full by August 1, 2017
- Two Payment Plan: 50% Tuition is due by August 1, 2017 and 50% is due by January 1, 2018
- 10 Monthly Payments: 10% Tuition is due on the first day of each month, starting August 1, 2017
TASA understands that while our tuition is lower than most Jewish private schools across the nation, not every family is able to absorb this cost. TASA is committed to working with every family to ensure, within our financial means, that tuition is not the barrier to obtaining a high quality Jewish and Secular education. TASA has implemented an easy and confidential tuition assistance process to help those families who seek it.
- Apply for Financial Aid through FACTS, our 3rd party processing company at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4L1FT.
- FACTS will issue a Financial Aid recommendation to an anonymous tuition assistance committee, reachable by email only to email@example.com.
- TASA will issue a Tuition Assistance award, based on the FACTS recommendation and the financial ability of the school.
Financial Aid decisions will be made on a first-come-first-serve basis, and will be a combination of tuition reduction and flexible pay schedules. Financial assistance offers are valid for 10 business days from the date of notification.
Financial Aid Appeals
One may appeal to the Tuition Assistance Committee if they feel the offer is not commensurate with demonstrated need, or if there is a change in financial circumstances. Appeals must be in the form of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your position. Supporting documentation may be required.
Appeals must be made within 10 business days of receipt of the original offer.
Parents must notify the TASA office in writing if, at any time, they decide not to enroll their student or desire to withdraw their student from the School. If, at any time, after a signed tuition contract is delivered, for any reason, parents decide not to enroll their student, the student’s enrollment is terminated by either the parents or the school, or the student is either voluntarily or involuntarily withdrawn from the school, the following will apply:
- No refund of any amounts designated as non-refundable in the Tuition Contract, with the exception of item 5 below.
- If written notice is given by April 28, 2017, no obligation to pay Tuition or the “Give-or-Get” contribution
- If written notice is given after April 28, 2017 but by July 28, 2017, parents will be obligated to pay 25% of the Tuition
- If written notice is given after July 28, 2017, parents will be obligated to pay the entire Tuition and the entire “Give-or-Get” contribution
- If parents indicate on the Tuition Contract their intent to apply for Tuition Assistance, AND an Application for Tuition Assistance is successfully submitted, AND in the unlikely event the School and the parents are unable to agree to the terms of the Tuition Assistance grant, there will be no obligation to pay Tuition or the “Give-or-Get” contribution, and will be entitled to a 50% refund of the Tuition Deposit.